keskiviikko 2. toukokuuta 2012

What is beautiful in life?

I think of myself as a aesthete, I enjoy things that are beautiful and I like to surround myself with pretty things. I spot beautiful features in human beings just as in animals and in nature - and I have some great vivid memories from beautiful places, nature spots or human faces. But I found myself pondering just a moment ago - what is beautiful in life?

x  a smiling friend
x shadows
x snowflakes
x the sky (whether it is sunny or cloudly, dark or bright)
x the surface of water; waves; the way the water sings when i dive
x happiness in dog's eyes
x flowers that start to bloom after long winter
x songs that touch my heart
x birds
x horses that run free
x trees; coming to life after coldness
x the first words of a favorite book
x the first melodies of a favorite song
x the curve of lover's lips
x silence
x love

2 kommenttia:

  1. I used to be able to enjoy the beauty of those kinds of things. There were times when I had to remind myself of that - that there are lots of things I love, things that are beautiful - and I've started to see that again.

    VastaaPoista